Maple Leaf Test Rides

The continuing saga of test riding a Supercycle SC1800 (Canadian Tire product # 71-1556)

Monday, August 13, 2007

km 4500- ish

Still awaiting a service interval to install odometer. Not terribly urgent as the beast runs perfectly well without any numbers on the handlebar
.
Broke the rear wheel reflector recently whilst unlocking.

Inflated tyres to 50 PSI on August 12. They had gone over 30 days without checking and were down to 25 PSI.

Basically all is well now that the rear wheel and bottom bracket parts have been upgraded.

The knockaround bike rolls on.....

2 Comments:

  • At 13:57, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't you feel naked without those numbers on the handlebars? If I don't see them, I start to doubt I'm actually cycling. I just replaced the rear wheel on my beast with an AlexRim DM18, purchased for $48 CAD at a bike rental shop in Riding Mountain National Park. Seeing what you paid, perhaps he under charged me?

     
  • At 16:44, Blogger Maple Leaf Cyclery said…

    Numbers are back, science is on again!

    As for the price you paid, sounds fair, perhaps you left a decent tip last time your were there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home