Maple Leaf Test Rides

The continuing saga of test riding a Supercycle SC1800 (Canadian Tire product # 71-1556)

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wowsers it is a wee bit chilly

Now that is more like January riding weather - -6C with clear blue skies....

It is really hard now when I go to the parking lot in the morning and have a car key in one hand and a bike key in the other hand. I look up to the sky and say to myself 'wowsers it is cold to ride, why not take the four wheeled bubble?'. There is no one to answer, so I go with my gut.

Today, I drove.

It will be different in February when pa gets back and I am again reduced to nothing but riding riding riding. It helps to releive my conscience when I realize I must pay for gas and parking for just one more month.

Dang automobiles cost a lot.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home