Maple Leaf Test Rides

The continuing saga of test riding a Supercycle SC1800 (Canadian Tire product # 71-1556)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

km 5773.0



Hooked up the rig to a trailer to pick up propane for the barbeque. Rental courtesy of MEC Toronto store ($10/diem).
Was easy enough, except had to find kickstand that mounted near the centre of machine. Fortunately there was one kicking around the basement on a disused '90 Raleigh Oasis.

The journey was made super well despite snow bound roads. Cost of the propane was $8.
Only complaint with the rental was safety flag wouldn't attach to the trailer properly and had to field procure safety bobbin pins from an old spoke. Used a shoelace as a backup safety attachment.


Here are photos:


3 Comments:

  • At 17:02, Blogger BT Humble said…

    $8?! How big is your cylinder?

    A few weeks ago it cost me AUD$35 to get my 9kg propane cylinder refilled.


    BTH

     
  • At 23:04, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice rig! BTW, that sound is NOT me laughing about all that snow. And if it was me, well, I'm laughing WITH you not AT you. Yeah, that's it.

     
  • At 14:30, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home